CTDS is for organizations (schools, districts, states, foundations) interested in establishing
and monitoring valid outcome metrics for college attendance and persistence. The system tracks
two and four-year college attendance, and reports are disaggregated by ethnicity and gender.
Specific student and program level variables can also be tracked.
The BERC Group provides data for organizations in a timely and cost effective way. Reports include
the names of colleges each student attends and how many students attend that college.
These are some of the value-added services you get from a custom report:
- Fraction of the cost of doing it yourself
- Quality and reliability of data
- Quick turn around
- Consistent data over time
- Presented in a meaningful way
- We can show college persistence over time, present findings in person, put data into a reform context, and provide comparison groups
Collect – Analyze – Interpret – Report - Consult